Sunday 23 January 2011

compliments

I have to consider myself a very lucky person. I have a set of very cooperative and nice parents to work with every term ever since I started teaching nine years ago. Two days ago, I had my monthly birthday parties and some of the parents came to join us. One of them said the children are indeed very lucky to have me and my partner as teachers and they loved our classroom too. Well, our beautiful classroom is the result of the children's hardwork. I am loving it too. Will post pics soon.

Regardless of how physically tiring, time consuming in terms of preparartion and mentally stressful our job can be, compliments like this will always make us remember that all the efforts are worth it. Watching the children learn, grow and become a better person right before our very own eyes... it's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment